Lesley , Mad dog woman of Shackleford who has been so lovely to me, since I started this dabbling with blogging and twitter, has nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award. So thank you very much for that and as part of it, I have to nominate blogs that I read and enjoy, as well as telling Lesley, 7 interesting facts about me. I’ve decided to keep it balanced, so here are my 7 blogs that I enjoy following.
The farm at the back of beyond. – Remote living is my husband’s dream, but more importantly, it features collies.
Dilly Tante - Crafty and quirky.
Mad chicken lady - Hens are fantastic.
Aspie in the family - Every family should have one.
Maid in Yorkshire - Beavers, glasses and Easter egg competitions.
Mothersruined - The joys of family life.
Crap teacher - Crap teacher Top Trumps.
Here are 7 facts about me, I’ll leave it to you the reader, to decide if they are interesting enough or not.
1) I misguidedly think Border Collies are the best type of dogs.
2) My hens always respond when I call their names, but ignore other people ( has nothing to do with food treats at all, its love!)
3) I’ve always called my parents by their first names.
4) I love walking.
5) I adore reading.
6) I was once stuck in a lift with a friend and we were rescued by the army.
7) I have a bit of a thing for chocolate.